More than 700 earthquake scientists are expected to attend Seismology of the Americas, the LACSC-SSA joint international conference. It’s the perfect opportunity to showcase your company to this broad audience. Exhibiting at Seismology of the Americas conference offers you an opportunity to network like none other!
- Have lunch on us – your exhibitor registration includes entry into our luncheon each day. Take a seat alongside our attendees and strike up a conversation!
- Happy hour is included – Our exhibit booths are located right in the midst of “Pint and Poster” hours, which keeps traffic flowing to their booths throughout the day!
- Access multiple audiences – Looking to reach leaders from academia, industry or government? Focusing your efforts on student and early-career candidates? Our attendees are a engaging mix of target markets.
Our 10’x 10’ booths include one six-foot table, two chairs, a wastebasket and a name sign. Exhibit registration includes continental breakfast, lunches, coffee and beer breaks for two people and access to open receptions. All exhibitors have access to free Wi-Fi. Exhibitors do not have access to the technical sessions, and access may be purchased for an additional $165 per person.
Corporate Members and Non-Profit Organizations: $1300 Non-Member or For-Profit Organizations: $2000 Available upgrades:
- Increase your booth size! Upgrade your booth to a double-booth (10′ x 20′) for only $500.
- Allow your team to take in the full meeting experience. Add access to technical sessions for $165 per badge.
- Want to bring along an additional staff member for your booth? Add-on another badge for only $300.
Applications to exhibit are due by 22 March 2018.
The Welcome Reception on 14 May takes place in the exhibit area. Exhibitors are required to set up their booths by 5:00 pm on Monday, 14 May or wait until Tuesday morning, 15 May. Exhibitors are not required to be at their booth at all times. Break-down time will be available: 5–8 p.m. on Thursday, 17 May, 2018. Exhibitors may dismantle their booth earlier so long as they do not disrupt the other exhibitors or leave anything in the space in front of their booth. If exhibitors leave before the end of the conference, they must take their boxes with them and leave the booth clean.
- Monday, May 14 — 5:30 to 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 15 — 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 16 — 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Thursday, May 17 — 7:30 am to 4 pm
Questions? Contact Sydni Schieber at email@example.com